VanDutch 40' Luxury Yacht Charter
Full-Day, Half-Day & Quarter-Day
Luxury Charters Experience
Maximum Capacity 10 PAX
The VanDutch 40 is now available for full and half-day captained charters starting at $1,499
We are pleased to introduce the newest addition to the Caicos Luxury Charters fleet, the VanDutch 40.
The brand-defining VanDutch 40, the original powerboat model, remains as striking and inspiring today as the day it was launched. Frank Mulder’s legendary design combines style with performance to create a boat for all your needs, with ample space to entertain, power to reach speeds of up to 40 knots, and luxurious features to ensure your ride is comfortable, including a semi-automatic Bimini top. The queen-size V-cabin with galley station turns this versatile day boat into an overnight cruiser, opening up a world of options to your boating experience.
Limited Time Offer: Save 20% On All Van Dutch & Axopar Private Charter Bookings – Use Promo Code: POWER20 at Checkout
Jet through the emerald waters of Grace Bay in style
Enjoy a customized experience for your private group
The best snorkeling in Turks and Caicos
- Length Over All: 12.08 m / 40 ft
- Beam Over All: 3.50 m / 11.6 ft
- Draft: 0.95 m / 2.6 ft
- Displacement: 8.1 t / 16,535 lb
- Diesel package: 2 X YANMAR 480 hp
- Cruise Speed: 36 kts
- Maximum Capacity: 10 PAX
- Retractable Corian table to V-berth
- Ceiling lights with dimmer
- Two ceiling hatches with Air Sky light blinding and/or mosquito protection
- Air Conditioning
- Simrad I-Pod/Phone/Pad Radio sound system
- Sink with shower tap
- WC accessories
- Handheld Shower Head
- Mirror with light
- Aft swim ladder
- Aft hot/cold shower
- Radio / CD / DVD player in Simrad
- iPod connection & Wi-Fi system
- LED underwater lights
- Cockpit cover for shade
- Seating for 8-10 PAX
- Extended swim platform
The VanDutch 40 is available for full and half-day captained charters.
Our captains will work directly with you to personalize your day on the water, they will listen to your desires and curate the perfect day on our luxury Van Dutch.
Quarter-Day: Offer multiple times a day.
Half-Day: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Full-Day: 8 Hours
- Prosecco, rose, local beers, soda & water
- Fresh pastries & fruit (AM) or charcutier plate (PM)
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Captain (1)
- Crew (1)
Know Before You Go
- Taxes are not included.
- Gratuity is included.
- A wide variety food & beverage packages are available for add-on.
Pine Cay – ½ Day
- This beautiful 800-acre private island is situated between North Caicos and Providenciales.
- Begin by cruising up pine cay, stop for some reef snorkeling, visit our beautiful nature Sand bar, and enjoy the private and beautiful beaches of pine cay
- Reservations can be made to dine at this private Relais & Chateux Resort.
Parrot Cay – ½ Day
- The largest of the small islands home to the luxury COMO resort
- Enjoy the red mangroves of the wetlands or the mile-long white sand beach.
Discover North and Middle Caicos – full day
- Enjoy a luxury cruise to the Northwest Point and visit these lush and green islands now connected
- Try some reef snorkeling in a remote part of the reef
- Have lunch at Anchor and lay out on our luxurious swim platform.
- Add an island tour to round out this all-day adventure to include exploring caves, blue holes, and majestic line stone cliffs.
- There are serval restaurants we can visit inland and enjoy some freshly caught fish.
West Caicos – ½ day
- Visit the most westerly point of our islands, the largest uninhabited island.
- Enjoy some cliff diving on the low iron cliffs
- Explore the beautiful caves and 5 miles of pristine beaches
French Cay – Full day
- 18 miles from Providenciales, the only island in TCI from which no other island can be seen.
- The entire Cay is a protected wildlife sanctuary, home to island native birds and iguanas
- Snorkel our wildlife-filled Reef and explore this deserted Island while our crew tells you of the rich pirate history of this small land mass.